Stay comfortable from the trail to the sidewalk all year long with the Hi-Tec® Altitude V 200i Waterproof Insulated Hiking Boots for Men. Waterproof, full grain leather uppers feature i-Shield™ hydrophobic treatments for an additional layer of protection when things get wet outside. Inside, Dri-Tec™ waterproof bootie construction provides complete waterproof/breathable protection, while 200 g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation blocks out the chill on cool days. OrthoLite® sockliners deliver instant cushioning with anti-microbial odor-resistant performance, while the compression molded EVA midsoles underneath provide great impact absorption and stability over rough terrain. Lightweight nylon fork shanks added stability when your trek takes you over uneven terrain. Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design provide sure footing over rough, changing terrain. Protective rubber toes. Rustproof metal lacing hardware. Average weight: 22.5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 52075.
- Lightweight, versatile, and insulated waterproof protection for the trail or town
- Waterproof full grain leather uppers provides durable comfort
- i-Shield hydrophobic treatment - keeps hiking boots cleaner and dryer longer
- Dri-Tec waterproof/breathable bootie construction - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- 200 g 3M Thinsulate insulation
- OrthoLite sockliners - cushion and resist odor
- Compression molded EVA midsoles - absorbs impact
- Lightweight nylon fork shanks - added stability over rough ground
- Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design
- Rustproof metal hardware holds up all year round
Web ID: 1409231519