Breathable, durable, and comfortable, Hi-Tec® Altitude Lite 200 i WP Waterproof Hiking Boots for men take care of your feet out on the trail. Combining waterproof leather, suede leather, and rugged mesh panels, the Altitude Lite's rugged uppers support and protect with breathable comfort. Durable PU shells over the toes add additional wintertime protection. i-Shield™ hydrophobic treatments on the uppers provide an additional layer of water- and stain-resistant protection, while Dri-Tec™ waterproof/breathable membranes inside provide complete waterproof/breathable protection. Proven 200 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation helps block out the chill on cool days to keep your feet comfortable as the temperatures start dropping. CMEVA midsoles absorb shock every time your foot hits the ground, reducing the strain on feet, legs, and lower back. OrthoLite Impressions® sockliners feature slow recovery foam to offer superior cushioning with odor- and microbe-resistance. Lightweight fork shanks under the feet give the Altitude Lite added stability over uneven ground. Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design provide sure footing over rough, changing terrain. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 58031.
- Comfortable performance from a lightweight, insulated, waterproof hiking boot
- Rugged uppers made of waterproof leather, suede leather, and rugged mesh panels
- Durable PU shells over the toes
- i-Shield hydrophobic treatment - keeps hiking boots cleaner and dryer longer
- Dri-Tec waterproof/breathable membranes - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- 200 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation
- OrthoLite Impressions sockliners
- Shock absorbing CMEVA midsoles
- Lightweight fork shanks
- Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design
Web ID: 171867