Get comfort, support, and waterproof protection you want in one lightweight hiking boot with the Hi-Tec® Altitude IV Waterproof Hiking Boot for Men. The Altitude IV features a seam sealed, full-grain nubuck leather upper for 100% waterproof protection and long lasting durability. A soft, padded leather collar and fully gusseted leather tongue provide a soft, but sure, fit for better performance over rough terrain. The Altitude IV takes care of your feet and legs on the longest of treks by combining Hi-Tec's Texon board with steel shank for strength and stability, a shock absorbing compression-molded EVA midsole, and the contoured and ventilated Comfort-Tec EVA footbed and sockliner with a moisture wicking top layer. The carbon rubber outsole delivers flexibility and durability with a trustworthy grip over various surfaces. Rustproof brass hardware lasts for years. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 41100.
- Waterproof seam sealed nubuck leather upper
- Soft padded leather collar
- Fully gusseted leather tongue
- Rustproof brass hardware
- Board lasted with steel shank for added rigidity
- Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable carbon rubber hiking outsole
- Comfort-Tec contoured sockliner
Web ID: 10203030