Built to provide the ultimate in glare protection, Guideline® Current Polarized Sunglasses are perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who spend a lot of time in the sun. Polarized polycarbonate lenses block glare and provide 100% UV protection. The sleek, wraparound frames with stout temples are made from eco-friendly Grilamid BTR, a material that is better for the environment for 3 reasons. First, the CO2 emissions generated during the manufacturing process are 44% less than normal. Second, it's made from 54% castor bean oil, which is sustainably produced and represents a true alternative to crude-oil-based plastics. And third, Grilamid BTR is fully recyclable. These forward-thinking frames incorporate spring hinges as well as rubber nose pads for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Polarized polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UV protection
- Eco-friendly Grilamid® BTR frames with thick temples
- Integrated rubber nose pads
- Spring hinges
About your Guideline lenses:
- Deepwater Gray is ideal for bright sunny days and open-water fishing. Gray lenses transmit all colors of the spectrum so there is minimal distortion.
- Freestone Brown is considered by many to be the best all-around tint for fishing. Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light.
Web ID: 13103013063044