Blending old-fashioned charm and campsite functionality, the 10-Cup Enamelware Tea Kettle from GSI Outdoors® gives campers hot water trip after trip. Made of heavy-gauge steel with a classic speckled enamel finish that has been kiln-hardened twice at 1400° F, this rugged kettle stands up to bumps and drops without scratching or chipping. This 3-ply construction also maximizes heat distribution for even cooking. Wire handle with cool-to-the-touch coil grip for safe and easy handling. Dimensions: 9.5"x8.3"x6.2".
Manufacturer model #: 14021.
- Classic tea kettle with old-fashioned charm
- 3-ply construction combines heavy-gauge steel with a classic speckled enamel finish
- Rugged enamel finish kiln-hardened twice at 1400° F for optimum durability
- 3-ply construction also maximizes heat distribution for even cooking
- Wire handle with cool-to-the-touch coil grip
- 10-cup capacity
Web ID: 14110609371629