Grundens® began producing waterproof clothing in 1911, and in 3 generations, the company has learned how to develop and manufacture high-quality rainwear that has been proven across the world in the toughest environments. The Grund_ns Clipper 82 Hooded Rain Parka is made from super-heavy-duty PVC-coated fabric, which makes it ideal for commercial fishing, building and road construction, forestry, agriculture, mining, and shipyard work. Heavy cotton canvas base material is coated with PVC (total weight 13.2 oz. per yard) to guarantee waterproof/windproof performance in extremely challenging conditions. 70% PVC/30% cotton canvas fabric is specially formulated to resist oils and maintain flexibility in extremely cold temperatures. This long rain jacket sports a full-zip front with an interlocking double storm flap, and cape sleeves for unrestricted movement. Make no mistake—the Clipper 82 Hooded Rain Parka is heavy-duty rainwear. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: C82.
- 70% PVC/30% cotton canvas
- Heavy-duty rainwear for commercial fishing, building and road construction, forestry, agriculture, mining, and shipyards
- Waterproof, windproof
- Super-heavy-duty construction
- Resists oils and maintains flexibility in extremely cold temperatures
- Full-zip front with interlocking double storm flap
- Hood with drawstrings
- Floating neoprene cuffs