Make sure their first hiking backpack is the best with the Gregory® Wander 50 Youth Backpack. Designed with Gregory quality and the Wishbone Wireframe for youth hikers, this 52L pack is ideal for 1- to 3-day excursions. VersaFit suspension is sized for ages 10-18. Pack features include a top-loading design with cinch closure and compression lid, oversized U-zipper main compartment, zippered front and side stash pockets, and an under-lid zippered security pocket with key clip. There's also dual mesh water bottle pockets and an internal hydration sleeve with hose management. Load-control compression straps have crossover capacity to strap larger items on front of the pack. Other insightful features include shoulder harness gear loops, trekking pole/fishing rod attachment, solar-ready attachment points, twin external daisy chains, harness gear loops, and packing tips and a measuring ruler graphic under the lid. The Gregory Wander 50 Youth Backpack is made of 400HD polyester reinforcements for strong yet lightweight performance on the trail. Weight: 3.4 lbs. Dimensions: 27" x 12.5" x 13".
Manufacturer style #: 651393397.
- 52L capacity is ideal for 1- to 3-day excursions
- VersaFit suspension is designed for ages 10-18
- Lightweight, load-bearing Wishbone Wire internal frame
- Top-loading design with cinch closure and compression lid
- Oversized U-zipper main compartment
- Zippered external front and side stash pockets
- Under-lid security pocket with key clip
- Dual mesh water bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Load control compression straps with crossover capacity
- Shoulder harness gear loops
- Trekking pole/fishing rod attachment
- Solar-ready attachment points
- Twin external daisy chains
- Harness gear loops
- Packing tips and measuring ruler graphic
- Body: 300D polyester, 400HD polyester
- Base: 630D polyester ballistic
- Lining: 200D polyester
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27" x 12.5" x 13"
Web ID: 9992310981