The Gregory® Amber 28 Backpack is a true technical day pack, with the compact size you want, and the technology to help you go further and faster with less fatigue. This 28L Gregory hiking pack has ventilated TrailFlex suspension that quickly adjusts to fit your specific back and hipbelt length, allowing the pack to match your height and body geometry. The wishbone spring-steel frame gives you stable load management with torsional flexibility that allows the pack to move with your body. The integrated rain cover stows in zippered mesh compartment. Adjustable hip belts with 2 zippered pockets offer quick access on the trail, dual side pockets hold water bottles, and the front stretch pocket is perfect for excess gear. The reinforced bottom panel is abrasion-, puncture, and weather-resistant. There's a floating lid that gives you extra expandability, compression straps, and trekking pole and tool attachment points. The Gregory Amber 28 Backpack is a top-loading duffle with a 30 lb. carry weight. Weight: 2.2 lbs. Dimensions: 24.0" x 13.0" x 8.5". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 778315590.
- Adjustable TrailFlex suspension
- Adjustable hipbelts with dual zippered pockets for quick access
- Ventilation technology enhances air flow
- Wishbone Springsteel frame for stable load management
- Integrated rain cover
- 2 side pockets for water bottles and accessories
- Floating top lid for expandability
- Dual-layer reinforced bottom panel
- 2 trekking pole and tool attachment points
Web ID: 165246