The Gregory® Alpaca 90 Duffle bag is big, burly, and tough enough to haul a ton of gear to your next adventure. This Gregory Alpaca bag is water-resistant, and made of TPU-coated, diamond-weave fabric that's abrasion- and tear-resistant. Strength is maintained through double-backed bar tacks, topstitched stress points, and a double-lined high-density nylon bottom panel. Nylon fabric binding over generous seam allowances means your gear can't create wear issues from the inside out. The expedition duffle converts to a hiking backpack with removable, padded straps. For efficient usage, the U-shaped top zipper allows easy packing, lockable zippers with reflective pulls are ideal for low light, the divided internal mesh pocket stores wet items, compression straps give you more room, dual haul handles offer comfortable carrying, and a daisy chain attaches to a yak or rack. The zippered end pocket has a water?resistant ID window. The Gregory Alpaca 90 Duffle has a 90-liter storage capacity and weighs 4 lbs., 11 oz. Dimensions: 13.8" x 29" x 14.6". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 65925.
- Body: 900D polyester ripstop with TPU/630H HD nylon
- Lining: 210D nylon
- Converts to backpack with removable straps
- Zippered end pocket with ID window
- Divided internal mesh pocket
- Compression straps
- U-shaped top zipper allows easy access
- Lockable zippers with reflective pulls
- Daisy chain for easy attachment to yak or rack
- Dual-layer, high-density nylon bottom panel
- Reinforced construction
- 90L volume
Web ID: 9992311004