The Gregory® Alpaca 60 Duffle bag is the perfect mid-size carrier for your ski gear or weekend climbing trip. This Gregory Alpaca bag is tough and water-resistant, and made of TPU-coated, diamond-weave fabric that's abrasion- and tear-resistant. Strength is maintained through double-backed bar tacks, topstitched stress points, and a double-lined high-density nylon bottom panel. Nylon fabric binding over generous seam allowances means your gear can't create wear issues from the inside out. The expedition duffle converts to a hiking backpack with removable, padded straps. For efficient usage, the U-shaped top zipper allows easy packing, lockable zippers with reflective pulls are ideal for low light, the internal mesh accessory pocket stores wet items, dual haul handles offer comfortable carrying, and a daisy chain attaches to a yak or rack. The zippered end pocket has a water?resistant ID window. The Gregory Alpaca 60 Duffle has a 60-liter storage capacity and weighs 4 lbs. Dimensions: 12.2" x 25.4" x 13". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 65924.
- Body: 900D polyester ripstop with TPU/630H HD nylon
- Lining: 210D nylon
- Converts to backpack with removable straps
- Zippered end pocket with ID window
- Internal mesh accessory pocket
- U-shaped top zipper allows easy access
- Lockable zippers with reflective pulls
- Daisy chain for easy attachment to yak or rack
- Dual-layer, high-density nylon bottom panel
- Reinforced construction
- 60L volume
Web ID: 9992311002