The Gregory® Alpaca 45 Duffle is an overnight bag that's small enough for overhead air travel, so it makes a great carry-on bag. When it's time to hit the trail, this Gregory Alpaca bag is water-resistant and made of TPU-coated, diamond-weave fabric that's abrasion- and tear-resistant. Strength is maintained through double-backed bar tacks, topstitched stress points, and a double-lined high-density nylon bottom panel. Nylon fabric binding over generous seam allowances means your gear can't create wear issues from the inside out. The expedition duffle bag converts to a hiking backpack with removable, padded straps. For efficient usage, the U-shaped top zipper allows easy packing, lockable zippers with reflective pulls are ideal for low light, the internal mesh accessory pocket stores wet items, dual haul handles offer comfortable carrying, and a daisy chain attaches to a yak or rack. The zippered end pocket has a water?resistant ID window. The Gregory Alpaca 45 Duffle has a 45-liter storage capacity and weighs 3 lbs., 9 oz. Dimensions: 11" x 22.8" x 11.8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 65923-0651.
- Body: 900D polyester ripstop with TPU/630H HD nylon
- Lining: 210D nylon
- Converts to backpack with removable straps
- Zippered end pocket with ID window
- Internal mesh accessory pocket
- U-shaped top zipper allows easy access
- Lockable zippers with reflective pulls
- Daisy chain for easy attachment to yak or rack
- Dual-layer, high-density nylon bottom panel
- Reinforced construction
- 45L volume
Web ID: 9992311000