Boost the traction of your favorite outdoors shoes or waders with Goat Head Sole Spikes™. Made of a cold-forged, heat-hardened, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, these engineered traction spikes easily screw into the soles of nearly any outdoor shoe. Great for runners, fishermen, hunters, hikers, and any other outdoors enthusiasts, these traction aids help you stay upright when conditions are less than ideal due to weather or surface. Featuring 28 biting edges, these 3/8" tall spikes simply screw into the outsole of the shoe or boot without any need for pre-drilling. Comes with 30 spikes and 1 magnetized nut driver bit for easy installation.
Manufacturer model #: 5-8012029.
- Traction-boosting spikes for outdoor shoes or waders
- Cold-forged, heat-hardened, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Easy to install - just screw them in
- 3/8" tall with 28 biting edges - help keep you on your feet
- 30 spikes
- 1 magnetized nut driver bit for easy installation
Web ID: 2239717