- 100% polyester fleece shell
- 100% polyester micro lining
- Wearable technology for winter adventures
- Designed for high speeds and extreme temperatures
- Ideal for motor sports, mountain sports, hunting, fishing, or skydiving
- Microprocessor with 7V lithium ion battery warms gloves up to 8 hours
- Microwire™ system uses warming fibers encased in waterproof coating
- On-cuff heat control device
- Advanced wind-blocking, water-resistant, seam-sealed outer shell
- Soft fleece lining
- Warm yet highly dexterous
When your sport or lifestyle means extreme cold at fast speeds, keep your hands warm and protected with Gerbing® Coreheat7™ Self-Heating Fleece Gloves with Thermovelocity Protection™ System. These revolutionary gloves are latest in wearable technology designed especially for the extreme cold and speeds of snow skiing, biking, and skydiving, as well as the demands or winter hunting, fishing, or camping. A microprocessor power cell 7-volt battery and on-cuff control unit deliver hand-warming heat on high for 3 hours or on low power up to 8 hours. Industry-leading microwire technology utilizes patented micro-sized stainless steel fibers intertwined and encased in a water-resistant coating. These performance winter gloves have a durable windproof, water-resistant, seam-sealed outer shell and super-soft fleece lining. Gerbing Coreheat7 Self-Heating Fleece Gloves have adjustable, extended cuffs for additional protection. 100% polyester. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: GLCHFL.
Web ID: 13112207315124