A handy tool in the field or in the kitchen, Gerber® Vital Take-A-Part Shears cut through tough jobs and break apart afterwards for easy cleaning. Rugged shears feature an offset design that makes it easier to break down small game in the field and poultry in the kitchen. 420J2 stainless steel blades sport serrated blade edges that cut through small bones, skin, and muscle easily. Easy to clean, these shears come apart easily with the release of its pivot pin for easier cleaning and wipe down. Easy-handling, grippy rubber-overmolded nylon handles have large finger choils for safety and bright orange color for easy spotting. Comes with sheath. 8" long. 4.6 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 31-002747.
- Great tool for field dressing small game
- Handy tool for the field or kitchen
- Offset design for easy use
- 420J2 stainless steel blades with serrated edges
- Pivot pin design - come apart easily for easier cleaning
- Grippy rubber-overmolded nylon handles
Web ID: 14022010505621