- Rugged and versatile survival knife
- Designed by retired military man Jeff Freeman
- Overmolded TacHide™ handle - prevents blisters, secure grip in all conditions
- 4.84'' 420HC stainless steel blade - fine/serrated combo edge
- Pointed stainless steel buttcap - emergency hammer/glass breaker
- Intelligently placed grooves and lashing holes - easy conversion into a spear
- Fire-resistant, ballistic nylon sheath - built-in carbide sharpener
- MOLLE compatible
A rugged and versatile survival tool designed by veteran Jeff Freeman, the LMF II Infantry Fixed Blade Knife from Gerber® stands ready for use in all situations. A smart, versatile, and comfortable design, this knife features an overmolded TacHide handle that prevents blisters and provides a secure grip in all conditions. Made of durable 420HC stainless steel, the LMF II Infantry's 4.84'' blade features both fine and serrated edges to adapt to different situations. On the other end, the knife sports a unique pointed stainless steel buttcap you can use as a hammer or to break glass in an emergency. Physically separated from the knife's tang, this buttcap absorbs the shock of impact and also prevents electrical shock. Intelligently placed grooves and lashing holes in the LMF II allow for easy conversion to a spear. Comes with a fire-resistant, ballistic nylon sheath with a built-in carbide sharpener. This low profile sheath design facilitates movement, limits noise, and attaches to a belt or MOLLE vest. Overall length: 10.59''. Weight: 11.67 oz. (w/o sheath), 24.28 oz. (w/ sheath). Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 22-41629.
Web ID: 421901196