From small cutting tasks to serious business, the Gerber® counterpart knife's ultralight, deeply textured G-10 handle stays put in wet conditions, while the finger flip opening offers fast, 1-handed deployment. Eliminating all unnecessary details to keep things clean and ready to go, the Counterpart's G-10 handle offers a super light body that's impervious to rust and corrosion, resists temperature change, and doesn't get slippery when wet. Features a 3'' 7Cr17Mov steel, fine edge drop point blade. At 3.3 ounces, it's got enough heft to offer balance in the hand, while still disappearing when you carry it. An integrated finger guard delivers added grip when cutting, while the liner lock mechanism holds the blade in place, requiring a simple 1-handed engagement to release. The matte black finish gives a stealth, tactical look to both handle and blade, making for a super low-profile knife that sits lightly and naturally in your hand, ready for use at a moment's notice. Overall length: 7.13''. Closed length: 4.13''.
Manufacturer model #: 001719-30-000647.
- Superlight folder with sure handling G10 handle
- Super light G-10 handle
- 3'' fine edge drop point blade for clean, accurate cuts
- Finger flip opening mechanism allows quick, one-handed opening
- Integrated finger guard for added protection
- Liner lock blade for secure blade opening
- Pocket clip for easy carrying in pocket, on belt, or in bag
Web ID: 13012605412019