Enjoy strength, stability, and comfort with waterproof and steel toe protection from a long lasting, lace up work boot with the Logger Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots from Georgia Boot®. Built for long lasting durability and comfortable protection, the Logger features full-grain leather uppers with sturdy stud hooks and eyelets set on steel washers. Georgia waterproof system technology provides 100% waterproof/breathable protection to keep your feet dry and happy on the job. Under your feet, the Logger provides comfort all day long with Covered Cushion insoles and removable PU orthotic inserts. Superior stability comes from the boots' steel shanks and ultra durable Goodyear® Welt construction. Exceptionally strong and flexible, the abrasion-, heat-, chemical-, and oil-resistant Georgia Logger rubber outsoles deliver superior traction and durability. Steel toes deliver workplace protection against falling objects, meeting or exceeding ASTM's F2413 I/75 C/75 EH standards. Fully lined and padded collars. Removable brush guard kiltie. Average height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: G7313.
- Long lasting, ultra comfortable work boots with steel toe protection
- Full grain leather uppers
- Georgia waterproof system technology
- Steel toe protection - meets or exceeds ASTM's F2413 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Covered Cushion insoles
- Removable PU orthotic inserts
- Sturdy stud hooks and eyelets set on steel washers - won't pull out
- Goodyear Welt Construction - strong, stable, and ultra durable
- Steel shanks for stability
- Long lasting abrasion-, heat-, chemical-, and oil-resistant Georgia Logger rubber outsoles
Web ID: 10207206