Enjoy strength, stability, and comfort with steel toe protection from a long lasting, lace up work boot with the Logger Steel Toe Work Boots from Georgia Boot®. Built for long lasting durability and comfortable protection, the Logger features full-grain leather uppers with sturdy stud hooks and eyelets set on steel washers. Under your feet, the Logger provides comfort all day long with Covered Cushion insoles and great stability with its steel shanks and ultra durable Goodyear® Welt construction. Exceptionally strong and flexible, the abrasion-, heat-, chemical-, and oil-resistant Logger rubber outsoles deliver superior traction and durability. Steel toes deliver workplace protection against falling objects, meeting or exceeding ASTM's F2413 I/75 C/75 compression standards. Stacked heels. Average height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: G8320.
- Long lasting, ultra comfortable work boots with steel toe protection
- Full grain leather uppers
- Steel toe protection - meets or exceeds ASTM's F2413 I/75 C/75 standards
- Covered Cushion insoles
- Sturdy stud hooks and eyelets set on steel washers - won't pull out
- Goodyear Welt Construction - strong, stable, and ultra durable
- Steel shanks for stability
- Long lasting abrasion-, heat-, chemical-, and oil-resistant Logger rubber outsoles
- Stacked heels
Web ID: 1411220302076