Enjoy superior durability, waterproof construction, steel toe protection, and Diamond Trax technology all in 1 easy wearing work boot with the Diamond Trax® Waterproof Steel Toe Wellington from Georgia Boot®. These hard-working pull-on boots deliver up to 3 times the strength and 2 times the abrasion resistance of a traditional leather upper with its SPR™ full grain leather uppers. The Georgia Waterproof System keeps feet 100% dry, while the removable PU Comfort Core 5 footbeds cushion each step with a unique ventilated design that allows air to flow around your foot. Integrated steel toes meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 compression and electrical hazard standards to give your feet exceptional protection on the work site. Diamond Trax rubber outsoles provide cushioning, flexibility, and outstanding slip resistance. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: G4693.
- Superior durability, steel toe protection, and Diamond Trax traction in a waterproof work boot
- SPR full-grain leather uppers - up to 3x stronger and 2x more abrasion resistant
- Chemical-resistant uppers - stand up to caustic chemicals and common barnyard acids
- Steel toe protection - meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 and Electrical Hazard standards
- Removable PU Comfort Core 5 footbed - cushioning, ventilated design
- Georgia Waterproof System - keeps feet dry
- Diamond Trax rubber outsoles - cushioning and flexible, slip resistant outsole
- Pull tabs - easier to pull on
Web ID: 13112107364414