Designed for "shooting" under docks and into the tight places bass use as ambush points, the Gene Larew Bass Shooter Pinhead Jig makes fishing those hard-to-reach hotspots much easier. Its unique bait keepers hold plastic baits tight to the jighead, without rotating or sliding down; meanwhile the jig's weight is spread out along the hook shank, which allows a quieter entry and a natural fluttering, horizontal fall that standard heads can't duplicate. Molded onto a strong, sharp Mustad® straight-eye hook for powerful hooksets. Unpainted.
- Designed for "shooting" under docks and into tight cover
- Holds plastic baits tight to the jighead
- Prevents rotation and bait slide
- Weight is distributed along the hook shank
- Allows a quieter entry and a fluttering, horizontal fall
- Strong, sharp Mustad straight-eye hook
Web ID: 174801