Gear Aid® Tenacious Tape™ Repair Tape uses real tent fabric and a long-lasting, high strength adhesive to provide nearly invisible, permanent repairs around the campsite. Tenacious Tape is ideal for repairs on tents, rain flies, tarps, mosquito netting, rain gear, backpacks, gaiters, fishing gear, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, seat cushions, soft coolers, boat covers and more! Easy to use, the tape instantly seals leaking seams, tears and pinholes, and stops rips from spreading, acting as an abrasion-resistant shield on high-wear areas. Tenacious Tape provides high strength repair when applied to both sides of the damaged fabric. Tape's Clean Adhesive Technology allows you to remove it without leaving any ugly glue residue, making it great for items you will want to apply a traditional repair to later. One 3'' x 20'' strip of tape. 60 square inches.
Manufacturer model #: 10691.
- Easy-to-use tape provides nearly invisible, permanent repairs
- Long-lasting, high-strength adhesive
- Ideal for repairs on tents, rain flies, tarps, rain gear, backpacks, fishing gear and much more
- Instantly seals leaking seams, tears and pinholes, and stops rips from spreading
- Tape comes off without leaving any ugly glue residue
Web ID: 10211328