With Aquaseal® Wader and Gear Repair Adhesive from Gear Aid®, you won't get stopped by a small rip or tear in your waterproof outdoor gear again. Specially formulated for flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection, this clear, waterproof, and flexible urethane-based adhesive helps you easily repair tears and rips in your favorite waders and outdoor gear. Easy to use, Aquaseal also works as a waterproof sealant for small area applications. Versatile formula works great on the coated fabric, rubber, and neoprene found in high quality waders. It also works well on rubber and vinyl rainwear, boots, inflatable boat bottoms, and more, making it a great choice for any outdoorsman's gear bag. 3/4 oz.
Manufacturer's model #: 10110.
- Flexible, clear, and waterproof adhesive for permanent gear repair
- Specially formulated for flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection
- Ideal for coated fabric, rubber, and neoprene construction found in high quality waders
- Also works on: rubber and vinyl rainwear, boots, inflatable boat bottoms, and more
- Doubles as a sealant for small areas
Web ID: 120829053532657