Check out this odd critter! It's called a Gary Yamamoto Sanshouo Salamander, but with its short, chubby body, doubled leg tentacles, and broad, flat reaper-style tail, it can pass for any number of tasty aquatic forage species depending on how you work it. Designed by Bub Tosh, Jr., the Sanshuou can convince any bass that it's a waterdog, a sculpin, a goby, a craw, or even a broadsided baitfish. While its short legs work in tandem to produce "finny" vibrations, the long tail swishes and waves to create an undulating action that works in all waters. Flip, pitch, punch, rig – no matter how you fish it, the Gary Yamamoto Sanshouo Salamander gives you a uniquely versatile option for your favorite water!
- Unique creature bait designed by Bub Tosh, Jr.
- Short, chubby body with doubled leg tentacles
- Broad, flat reaper-style tail
- Imitates a wide range of forage species
- Deadly in all waters
- Great for flipping, pitching, punching, or rigging
Web ID: 100151231