Garrett's most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector, the Garrett® AT Max Metal Detector helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX! Built for professional treasure hunters, this detector combines increased transmission power, enhanced electronics, and advanced true all-metal mode for increased detection depth. Its lower 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides maximum detection depth on a wide range of targets. A true all terrain detector, the AT Max is built to work wherever you hunt, helping you find relics, coins, and more in wet, humid, or dusty environments. Outfitted with a 8.5"x11" PROformance™ DD submersible searchcoil, watertight coil connection, and weatherproof housing, this detector works under water up to 10' deep so you can prospect freshwater streams and rivers. Z-Lynk™ Wireless Technology and the included MS-3™ Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones let you hear audio from the detector without any cords 6 times faster than a Bluetooth setup. Offering great target discrimination and sensitivity, even in conductive or highly mineralized soils, the detector's advanced search coil and multiple search and selection technologies help you find deep targets. With 4 search modes, electronic pinpointing, large backlit LCD display, and Automatic Ground Balance Window™, the AT Max makes high performance treasure hunting easy. Adjustable frequency, Digital Target ID from 0-99, 44 points of High-Resolution Iron Discrimination, 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, manual threshold adjustment, and Proportional Pulse Width Modulation audio response and Tone Roll Audio all help filter out trash and narrow in on true finds. Uses four AA batteries (included). Adjustable stem length. Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty. Lightweight 3 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 1140460.
- Garrett's most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector
- Built for professional treasure hunters - works in any environment
- Maximum depth design - advanced power and detection
- Works in water up to 10' deep - great for freshwater streams and rivers
- Great target discrimination and sensitivity, even in conductive or mineralized soils
- Large backlit LCD display
- Multiple search and selection technologies
- 4 search modes
- Multiple filtering features - filters out trash
- Electronic pinpointing
- Wireless headphones and connection - faster than Bluetooth
- Adjustable stem
Web ID: 100139363