Take the guesswork out of targeting game during bow season this year with the Garmin Xero™ A1 Auto-ranging Digital Bow Sight. An LED sight with built-in rangefinding capability, the Xero A1 sets the pin for an angle-compensated distance to your target up to 100 yards away (300 for reflective targets). In addition to eliminating the estimating needed for angled shots and in-between distances, this system also lets you see your target, unobstructed by the physical pins found on a traditional bow sight. Operated by a single button, this sight lets hunters range the target at rest or a full draw silently. Versatile design lets hunters choose their preferred pin setup, offering single pin, multiple pins, or manual pin selection. These LED pins automatically adjust brightness to conditions, ensuring a clear pin in any hunting condition. Uses 2 AAA lithium batteries (not included). Pin size: .007" and above. Anti-reflective and water resistant coatings on lens. IPX7 water resistance rating. Available in right- or left-hand configuration. Sight includes: mount, screws, protective carry bag, grip tape, microUSB cable, and manual.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01781-00.
- Advanced auto-ranging digital bow sight for bowhunters
- Built-in rangefinding and angle-compensating capability
- Determines distance to target and sets pin automatically for shot
- Eliminates estimating for angled shots and in-between distances
- No physical pins to block view of the target
- Ranges up to 100 yards away (300 for reflective targets)
- Operates with single trigger button - silent, minimal movement
- Ranges at rest or full draw
- Versatile pin setup - single pin, multiple pin, or manual pin settings
- Pins adjust brightness automatically to conditions
- Uses 2 AAA lithium batteries (not included)
- Right- or left hand configurations
Web ID: 100100502