See the stunning difference in clarity when you step up to the Garmin® Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar System. Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar provides incredibly crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail up to 200' below your boat, while Ultra High-Definition SideVü sonar brings the same remarkable detail to images from off the sides of your boat. Unlike ordinary, traditional sonar with scratchy images, Garmin Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar System operates at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonar by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element. The combined DownVu and SideVU sonars make it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time, with among clarity. Share your images seamlessly across multiple chart plotters, or add optional Panoptix all-seeing sonar to your networked sonars. IPX7 waterproof. Operates in temperatures from 5°F–158°F (-15°C–70°C). Maximum depth: 200' Ultra High-Definition ClearVü; 125' to each side Ultra High-Definition SideVü, 250' total, at a maximum depth of 30'. Weight: 1.86 lbs. Dimensions: 9.9"x7.6"x2.6". Includes GCV 20 Sonar Black Box, GT34UHD-TM transducer, transom mount, trolling motor mount, right-angle power cable, right-angle ethernet cable, mounting hardware, and documentation.
Manufacturer model #: 010-02055-00.
- Stunningly detailed imagery compared to low-res traditional sonar
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVu and SideVu sonar
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü frequency: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760–880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü frequency: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060–1,170 kHz
- 500W transmit power
- IPX7 waterproof
- Operates in temperatures from 5°F–158°F (-15°C–70°C)
- Includes GCV 20 Sonar Black Box, GT34UHD-TM transducer, transom mount, trolling motor mount, right-angle power cable, right-angle ethernet cable, mounting hardware, and documentation.
Web ID: 100155027