The Garmin® Striker™ Plus 7sv Fishfinder/GPS Combo puts all the technical innovations of big-screen fishfinders in an optimized form factor for the best fishfinder experience available. This sleek, intuitive, wide-screen Garmin fishfinder brings a bright, sunlight-readable 7" display with an advanced yet easy-to-use interface, perfect for novice and pro anglers alike. This Garmin Striker fishfinder brings built-in high-sensitivity GPS, a transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning sonars, and the unique Garmin Quickdraw Contours live mapping system. This innovative technology creates 1' contours of the area beneath and around you, live as you boat and fish, for up to an astonishing 2 million acres. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access the free ActiveCaptain™ app with your paired smart device to reach the Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints or receive software update notifications. Your Garmin Striker Plus 7sv Fishfinder/GPS Combo also lets you place waypoints and create full routes to return to fishing hotspots or always know the ideal navigation path. Boat speed display keeps you informed, and the IPX7-rated waterproof ruggedness ensures your Striker Plus will stand up to any harsh marine conditions. Includes STRIKER Plus 7sv fishfinder, transducer, power/data cable, tilt/swivel mount, hardware, and documentation.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01874-00.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7" display
- Intuitive user interface—perfect for novices and experts alike
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours live mapping with 1' contours for up to 2 million acres
- Garmin CV52HW-TM transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning sonars
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS
- Marking options: Place waypoints and create full fishing/navigation routes
- Boat speed display
- IPX7-rated waterproof ruggedness
- Includes STRIKER Plus 7sv fishfinder, transducer, power/data cable, tilt/swivel mount, hardware, and documentation
Web ID: 100072266