Get an unprecedented view of your next big bite with the Garmin® Panoptix™ Trolling Motor Transducer with LiveVu®. The first transducer ever to bring 2 modes of Panoptix sonar in a single transducer, the Garmin Panoptix Trolling Motor Transducer with LiveVu lets you see all around your boat and below it, in real time, up to 100' away. Game-changing Panoptix LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down sonars show you live views of fish and structures, not the "already in the past" images with traditional sonar. Watch your lure as it sinks, and see its depth and movement as you retrieve it. See fish swimming and reacting to your bait. If they attack, you'll see and feel the hit. Once you have it on the hook, watch the fight on your screen as it happens. With a Panoptix LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down transducer, you can see it all come to life up to 100' away or below your boat. Includes transducer with integrated 4m network and power cable, trolling-motor shaft mount and barrel mount, and documentation.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01945-00.
- Real-time Panoptix LiveVu Forward and LiveVu Down sonars in a single transducer
- Lets you see fish and structure live, from the moment you drop the lure to the bite to the end of the battle
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Power: 48W
- LiveVü beamwidth: 20°x100°
- Depth and temperature displays
- Includes transducer with integrated 13' network and power cable, trolling-motor shaft mount and barrel mount, and documentation
Web ID: 100072061