Featuring a bold, color, 4", glove-friendly touchscreen with a dual-orientation display and preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps all in a camo-patterned tough housing, the Garmin® Montana® 610t Camo Handheld GPS Unit brings outdoorsman-minded features with intuitive simplicity. High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS reception on this WAAS-enabled handheld GPS locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains it, whether you're in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees. The Garmin Montana 610t Handheld GPS Unit features a built-in, 3-axis, tilt-compensated electronic compass, so you can get your bearings even while moving or holding your GPS at an angle. Barometric altimeter tracks changes in air pressure to gauge your altitude. A dual-battery system lets you use a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack or 3 AA batteries (not included). Unlike run-of-the-mill GPS units, this Garmin GPS supports paperless geocaching GPX files for straight-to-device uploading of geocache sites. An included, 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription gives you extensive, detailed supplementary mapping to help you stay the course wherever your travels may go.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01534-01.
- 4", color, dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- Camo design blends in perfectly in the field
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps
- Tracks GPS and GLONASS satellites
- Built-in, 3-axis, tilt-compensated electronic compass
- Get your bearings even while moving or holding your GPS at an angle
- Barometric altimeter
- Supports paperless geocaching GPX files
- Includes 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
Web ID: 2267011