Designed for sportsmen who demand top performance, ease of operation, and feature integration. The easy-to-view Garmin® GPSMap® 7612xsv 12'' Multi-Touch Chartplotter/Sonar Combo supports the GSD™ professional sonar module and includes built-in dual CHIRP sonar, the most sophisticated sonar technology in fishing, with amazingly clear target separation and definition. In the same way, both the CHIRP DownVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar (also included) provide near-photographic sonar images of fish and structure. This versatile widescreen chartplotter/sonar unit supports 50/200 kHz, 77/200 kHz, 83/200 kHz, and both Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motor transducers.
Meanwhile, the powerful internal 10 Hz GPS updates your position and heading 10 times per second, and allows you to set and navigate to as many as 5000 waypoints. The 7612xsv comes preloaded with BlueChart® g2 coastal maps with both 2D and 3D views, and LakeVü HD maps showing 17,000+ lakes and streams, including more than 6,700 HD lakes with 1-foot shoreline-to-shoreline contours. 2 SD card slots provide expandable memory for installing other mapping programs, recording routes and sonar runs, and many other useful tasks. With Auto Guidance 2.0 navigation technology and Instant SOS calling, the GPSMap 7612xsv gives you an incredibly advanced feature set to enhance your time on the water.
Fully network-capable via Garmin Network and NMEA 2000, GPSMAP 7612xsv also supports NMEA 0183 and offers the many conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity. Full-network compatibility allows you to add more capabilities to your boat. GPSMAP 7612xsv supports open-array and dome radar, autopilot, instruments, device syncing with multiple screen views, FUSION-Link audio, sensors, remote sonar modules and gWind™ transducers, digital switching, thermal cameras, GRID™ (Garmin Remote Input Device), GXM™ 52 marine weather receiver, Garmin Helm with Apple® or other smartphone connectivity, and more. Easy-to-view 12" multi-touch screen.
- 1280 x 800 WXGA resolution
- Supports GSD professional sonar module
- Dual CHIRP sonar for clear target separation and definition
- CHIRP DownVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar
- Supports 50/200 kHz, 77/200 kHz, Minn Kota and MotorGuide transducers
- Powerful 10 Hz GPS refreshes 10 times per second
- Accommodates up to 5000 waypoints
- Preloaded with BlueChart g2 maps with both 2D and 3D views
- Preloaded with LakeVü HD maps showing 17,000+ lakes and streams
- Includes HD maps of more than 6,700 lakes with 1-foot contours
- 2 SD card slots
- Auto Guidance 2.0 navigation
- Instant SOS calling for safety support
- Fully network-capable for Garmin Network and NMEA 2000
- Supports NMEA 0183 networking
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Add-on capabilities include radar, autopilot, instruments, multi-screen, audio, sensors, remote sonar, gWind transducers, digital switching, thermal cameras, remote input, marine weather, Garmin Helm, and more
Web ID: 1504291602