The Garmin GPSMAP® 1242xsv Touch Chartplotter/Sonar Combo delivers the ideal choice for the coastal fisherman who wants to step up to a big, bright, 12" touchscreen combo. This Garmin fish finder includes built-in 1kW single-channel CHIRP plus ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, and compatibility with Panoptix all-seeing sonar (sold separately). Preloaded BlueChart g2 HD charts and LakeVü HD maps provide market-leading features such as Depth Range Shading and Shallow Water Shading. The Garmin GPSMAP® 1242xsv Touch Chartplotter/Sonar Combo adds full networking capabilities to build your marine system with radar, autopilot, sonar modules and sensors. It also supports FLIR cameras, GRID™ keypad, GXM™ 53 marine weather receiver, FUSION-Link™ audio system, VIRB® camera streaming and more. Network sharing allows you to share data among all compatible units connected to the network. Plus, it has built-in Wi-Fi® to support the ActiveCaptain™ app. The fast, responsive 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. Now, it's quick and easy to drop up to 5,000 accurate waypoints and find your way back to them.
Manufactuter model #: 010-01917-13.
- 1kW single-channel CHIRP sonar provides crystal-clear images with remarkable target separation and definition
- ClearVu and SideVu scanning sonars deliver nearly photographic images of what lies below, around, and to the sides of your boat
- Preloaded BlueChart g2 charts and LakeVü HD maps with market-leading features such as Depth Range Shading and Shallow Water Shading
- Fully network-capable to build your marine system
- Supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar (sold separately)
Web ID: 100207264