The Garmin eTrex® Touch 25 Handheld GPS is equipped to help you navigate almost anywhere. It can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously, giving you lock-on access to as many as 24 more satellites, for quick, highly precise position fixes. Its 2.6-inch, 65K color, capacitive touchscreen boast sharp 160 x 240 resolution for outstanding clarity, with 4 GB of internal memory plus a microSD™ card slot to handle your additional mapping needs.
The Touch 25 can manage up 4000 waypoints, 200 routes, and tracklogs up to 10,000 points, with as many as 200 saved trails. It comes preloaded with a worldwide basemap that supports turn-by-turn routing, and will accommodate additional programs such as BlueChart® g2, City Navigator NT, or BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. It's also preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com, plus BaseCamp™ 2D/3D trip-planning software.
The Garmin eTrex Touch 25 features an advanced 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass which shows your heading even when you're standing still, without holding it level. With its advanced interface, this durable, waterproof handheld GPS retains the ease-of-use and affordability that made eTrex famous, with an array of compatible mounts for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats and cars.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01325-00.
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 2.6", 65K color, capacitive touchscreen
- 160 x 240 resolution for outstanding clarity
- 4 GB internal memory
- microSD™ card slot
- 4000 waypoints, 200 routes, 200 saved trails
- Preloaded worldwide basemap
- Preloaded with 250,000 geocaches
- Advanced 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass
- Durable and waterproof
- 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life up to 16 hours
- Easily mountable for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, and cars
Web ID: 1507231838