The Garmin eTrex 20x Handheld GPS unit now offers the ability to track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously, plus HotFix® satellite prediction technology for faster, more secure position fixes and tracking. This upgraded version of the Garmin eTrex 20, the world's most popular handheld unit, also features a higher pixel count for significantly enhanced screen resolution and expanded internal memory so you can download a greater variety of maps than ever. Rugged and dependable, this GPS retains the ease-of-use and affordability that made eTrex famous, with an array of compatible mounts for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats and cars. It supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. No matter how you use this handheld GPS, you'll appreciate the quality of its worldwide basemap with shaded relief. eTrex 20x has an 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display with enhanced 240 x 320 resolution for improved readability. It's durable and waterproof—built to withstand the elements. The upgraded interface provides enhanced performance, yet this unit has the toughness to withstand dust, dirt, humidity, or water.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01508-00.
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- Enhanced 240 x 320 resolution for improved readability
- 2.2", 65K color, sunlight-readable display
- Durable and waterproof
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Easily mountable for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, and cars
Web ID: 1505131151