Bring a great addition to any fishing or boating trip with the optimized and powerful Garmin® ECHOMAP™ Plus 74cv Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo. Easy to install and even easier to use, the Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 74cv Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo sports a wide-screen 7" display with sunlight-viewable brightness and crisp presentations. This ECHOMAP fishfinder adds a transducer that features Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar's remarkable target separation, and CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar for nearly photographic images of what's below the boat. Preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts covering the coastal U.S.—east coast, west coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. and Canadian sides of the Great Lakes—this Garmin fishfinder gives you the power to know the route before you hit the water, or create it from scratch once you're there. Innovative Quickdraw Contours™ creates a live map with 1' contours as you fish, and you own these maps. They're yours to keep private or share with other boaters and anglers on the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™. Plus, you can mark waypoints and routes and share them with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER™ fishfinders. Includes ECHOMAP Plus 44cv with LakeVü HD for U.S., CV23M-TM transducer, power/data cable, quick-release tilt/swivel mount, flush mount, protective cover, hardware, and documentation.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01894-01.
- The most full-featured compact fishfinder in its class
- Sunlight-viewable 7" wide-screen display
- Several sonar frequencies: CHIRP Low, Mid, High; 50/77/83/200kHz traditional; and 260/455/800kHz ClearVu
- Remarkable target separation
- Practically photographic presentations of what's under your boat
- Preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts covering the coastal U.S. (east coast, west coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. and Canadian sides of the Great Lakes)
- Quickdraw Contours live map creation with 1' contours
- Storage for up to 5,000 waypoints or 100 full routes
- microSD™ card slot—expandable memory for optional mapping upgrades
- ECHOMAP Plus 74cv, CV23M-TM transducer, power/data cable, quick-release tilt/swivel mount, flush mount, protective cover, hardware, and documentation included
Web ID: 100072282