Bring a great addition to any fishing or boating trip with the optimized and powerful Garmin® ECHOMAP™ Plus 73sv Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo. Easy to install and even easier to use, the Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 73sv Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo sports a wide-screen 7" touchscreen display with keyed assist, sunlight-viewable brightness, and crisp presentations. This ECHOMAP fishfinder adds a transducer for Garmin high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ and CHIRP SideVü® scanning sonars, and compatibility with Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar (sold separately). Preloaded with LakeVu® HD maps covering more than 17,000 lakes—including 13,000 with incredibly detailed 1' contours—this Garmin fishfinder gives you the power to know the route before you hit the water, or create it from scratch once you're there. Innovative Quickdraw Contours™ creates a live map with 1' contours as you fish, and you own these maps. They're yours to keep private or share with other boaters and anglers on the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™. Plus, you can mark waypoints and routes and share them with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER™ fishfinders. Includes ECHOMAP Plus 73sv, CV52HW-TM transducer, power/data cable, quick-release tilt/swivel mount, flush mount, protective cover, hardware, and documentation.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01897-01.
- The most full-featured fishfinder in its class
- Sunlight-viewable 7" wide-screen touchscreen display with keyed assist
- Several sonar frequencies: CHIRP Low, Mid, High; 50/77/83/200kHz traditional; and 260/455/800kHz ClearVu and SideVu
- Remarkable target separation
- Practically photographic presentations of what's under your boat
- Preloaded with LakeVu HD maps: 17,000 total U.S. maps, 13,000 with 1' contours
- Quickdraw Contours live map creation with 1' contours
- Storage for up to 5,000 waypoints or 100 full routes
- IPX7-rated waterproof
- microSD™ card slot—expandable memory for optional mapping upgrades
- Transducer for Garmin high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu, plus compatibility with Panoptix all-seeing sonar (not included)
- Includes ECHOMAP Plus 73sv, transducer, power/data cable, quick-release tilt/swivel mount, flush mount, protective cover, hardware, and documentation included
Web ID: 100072283