Put an end to frequent, noisy barking with the least amount of dog displeasure possible with the Garmin BarkLimiter™ 2 Bark Correction Dog Training Collar. A state of the art training collar, the BarkLimiter 2 uses accelerometer-based bark identification to discourage unwanted barking without punishing your 4-legged friend for other sounds in the immediate area. A customizable system, this training collar offers 10 safe stimulation levels, tone, and vibration to let your favorite pup know it's time to quiet down. Collar also offers advanced Autorise technology that optimizes correction by starting at the lowest correction level and gradually increasing until the barking stops. Collar comes with long and short plastic contacts to accomodate thick or short coats. Easy-to-use collar also works with Garmin's free Canine™ app on your smartphone so you can adjust its settings remotely and review bark correction data. Comes with BarkLimiter 2 unit, 3/4" black collar strap, short and long plastic contact points, charging/data cable, and manual.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01860-00.
- Advanced bark correction dog training collar
- Accelerometer-based bark identification - distinguishes unwanted barking from other noises
- 10 safe stimulation levels
- Tone and vibration for non-stimulating correction
- Autorise technology - starts at the lowest correction level and gradually increases
- Long and short plastic contacts - accomodates thick or short coats
- Works with Garmin's free Canine app - remote control and correction history
Web ID: 100180038