With Gargoyles® Vortex Polarized Sunglasses, you can take a hit when you're in the field or on the boat and keep your eyes protected. These Gargoyles work sunglasses meet military specification MIL-PRF-32432(GL) for high-velocity and high-mass impacts, and exceed ANSI Z87-2+ standards for impact resistance and visual clarity. Polarized lenses block glare and provide exceptional clarity and 100% UV protection. An anti-reflective, Tri Tech oleophobic lens coating resists dirt, smudges, and water. The TR90-NZZ nylon frame is stronger and more flexible than traditional TR90 materials, and G-Loc temples keep eyewear firmly open or closed. Gargoyles Vortex Polarized Sunglasses have nonslip temple tips and browbar, vented nose pads, and a semi-rimless style that's ideal for work, hunting, fishing, or sports. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 183.
- Polarized lenses block glare
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- TR90-NZZ nylon frame is flexible and durable
- Exceed ANSI Z87-2+ standards for impact resistance
- Meet military specification MIL-PRF-32432(GL) for high velocity and high mass impact
- G-Loc hinges
- Tri Tech oleophobic treatment resists smudges and water
- Nonslip temple tips, browbar, and nose pads
Web ID: 190577