Click the Product Description tab below the chart for dock layout diagram.
Dewdock it and create the dock configuration you've always wanted! The 4' x 12' Dewdock by G2 Water® is a simple, cost effective and environmentally-friendly way of building an attractive and incredibly durable dock. The 4' x 12' Dewdock comes with everything needed to create your own custom floating structure including: 8 interlocking floats, 8 blue bumpers, 10 bow ties, 4 half ties, 32 header blocks and bolt sets.
Dewdocks are manufactured from 100% recyclable polyethylene resin containing UV-inhibitor. The resin provides a rugged, rigid dock that resists environmental stress and offers cold temperature impact performance to ensure the Dewdock remains useful for at least 30 years. The floats are rotationally molded for seamless, 1-piece construction featuring a wall thickness of 1/4'' thick, which makes the Dewdock floats some of the toughest on the market. Not only are the Dewdock floats tough, but they are also non-leaching, non-toxic, rodent, chemical and gasoline resistant, foam-free, and will not contaminate our precious waterways the way foam billets and expanded polystyrene floats do. Dewdocks carry a 15 year warranty which makes them a safe investment for you property. Does not include lumber or synthetic decking. Made in USA.
- Create the dock configuration you've always wanted
- Simple, cost effective and environmentally-friendly
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable polyethylene resin
- Rotationally molded, 1-piece floats with 1/4'' thick walls
- 15 year warranty makes them a safe investment
- Contents: 8 floats, 8 blue bumpers, 10 bow ties, 4 half ties, 32 header blocks and bolt sets
Click here to view dock layout diagram.
Web ID: 10227711