The Java Hellbender™ 2.5 Wading Jacket for men from Frogg Toggs® combines the classic features of a wading jacket with the lightweight performance of Frogg Toggs' exclusive Java material. The Hellbender is crafted of an ultralight durable polyester with waterproof breathable Dripore™ Technology. A full-cut design offers plenty of room for bending and overhead casting. Also featured is an adjustable, full-coverage hood with extended bill and tuck-away collar, expandable chest pockets with drain holes, 4 zippered tippet and accessory pockets, a full-zip front closure with storm flap and rain gutter, and adjustable shock cord waistband with foldaway rod holder. Fly anglers will also appreciate the jacket's adjustable neoprene and Lycra sleeve openings for watertight casting, and 3 accessory D-rings for floatant, tools, and back net. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: JT62105.
- Ultralight, durable polyester that's waterproof and breathable
- Dripore Technology
- Full-cut design
- Adjustable hood
- Expandable chest pockets with drain holes
- 4 zippered tippet and accessory pockets
- Full-zip front closure with storm flap and rain gutter
- Adjustable shock cord waistband with foldaway rod holder
- Adjustable neoprene and Lycra sleeve openings
- 3 accessory D-rings