Add a nautical feel to any space with this Freshwater Fishes of New England and the Adirondacks Poster. Measuring 19" x 27", this detailed print showcases 103 common and exotic fish species found in cold and warm water lakes and streams of New England and the Adirondacks. This Freshwater Fishes Poster was printed on 80# coated stock using fade-resistant inks. Classic illustrations are by Ellen Edmondson and Hugh Chrisp as part of an archive commissioned by the New York State Dept. of Conservation in the 1930s. Species selection is by Dr. Robert Werner, professor emeritus of environmental science at SUNY.
Manufacturer model #: FFNPT-192.
- Showcases 103 common and exotic fish species
- Spans New England and Adirondack cold and warm water lakes and streams
- Printed on 80# coated stock
- Fade-resistant inks
- Suitable for framing
- Classic illustrations by Ellen Edmondson and Hugh Chrisp
- Species selection by Dr. Robert Werner
- Measures 19" x 27"
Web ID: 1601191229