Stay warm on the most brutal days with the top-of-the-line Frabill® Predator Insulated Ice Shelter. With its 75" ceiling, the Predator gives you true stand-up headroom—more than enough for inside drilling, and for executing an eye-crosser of a hookset when that beast slams your jig. Available in traditional single-front-door design or dual SideStep™ side door entry that not only allows easy in/out from either side without stepping over holes and gear, but also features a vertical front wall design for even more inside room to accommodate hooksetting and heater placement. Super-comfortable Modular Seating System with swiveling boat seats. The Frabill Predator Insulated Ice Shelter rides on a hard-working roto-molded base, with an incredibly rugged 1200 denier fabric shell supported by 1-1/4" aluminum/steel poles for extreme stability in all conditions. 4 removable windows with shades, 2 interior pockets, 1 exterior clear pocket license holder, reflective tape on the exterior walls for safety in lowlight conditions.
- Pack size: 75"L x 39"W x 26"H
- Fully insulated for use in harsh conditions
- Plenty of headroom for standing, drilling, hooksetting
- Extreme stability even in heavy wind
- Patented Modular Seating System with boat seats
- Extra-tough 1200 denier fabric
- Heavy-duty roto-molded sled base
- 4 removable windows with shades
- 2 interior pockets
- 1 exterior clear pocket license holder
- 1-1/4" aluminum/steel poles
- Reflective tape on exterior walls
Front Door Model:
- Set-up size: 92"L x 75"W x 75"H
- Fishable area: 26.5 sq. ft.
- Weight: 143 lbs.
Side Door Model:
- Set-up size: 95"L x 75"W x 75"H
- Fishable area: 28.25 sq. ft.
- Weight: 134 lbs.
- 2 doors
Web ID: 1504231133