Incredible performance meets unbelievable value in the Fortress® Marine Anchor System. This unique boat anchor system brings a proven workhorse anchor with precision-machined aluminum-alloy construction for the strength of steel with half the weight. Rustproof, easy to assemble and disassemble, and built to last, the Fortress Marine Anchor features 2 large, sharpened flukes to set fast and deep. Unlike ordinary boat anchors, this Fortress anchor easily adjusts from a 32° angle for use in sand and clay to a 45° angle for soft mud. Unique Mud Palms optimize setting performance in problematic soft bottoms. The Fortress Marine Anchor System includes 15' of proof coil chain (3/16" with FX-7, 1/4" with FX-11) spliced to 250' of shock-absorbing 3/8" three-strand nylon rope and a 1/4" shackle, for safer sets and anchoring in deep water or keeping a perfect spare or storm anchor at the ready. Weight: 4 lbs. Accommodates vessels up to 32'. Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty on parts. Made in the USA.
Manufacturer model #: FX-7-AS.
- Total anchor system with unbeatable value
- Precision-machined aluminum alloy—strong as steel but half the weight
- Can be disassembled
- Tough anodized finish
- Sharper than heavy, dull-edged steel anchors
- Sets faster and penetrates deeper in common sea bottoms
- Perfect as a spare or storm anchor
- Includes 15' of proof coil chain (3/16" with FX-7, 1/4" with FX-11) spliced to 250' of shock-absorbing 3/8" three-strand nylon rope and a 1/4" shackle
Web ID: 100042047