An attractive, functional workstation for fly tying. The Fly Furniture Desktop Sr. is crafted of beautiful solid oak and professionally designed for maximum efficiency. Easily accommodates both left- and right-handed tying styles. This highly functional workspace measures approximately 22"W x 18"D and is designed to hold 35 spools plus a wide variety of tools and accessories. A handsome addition to your collection. Made in USA.
The Desktop Sr. is available as is, without materials, or fully pre-loaded with an incredible selection of essential tying accessories, including 21 highly useful fly tying tools; premium head cement and adhesives; and 39 spooled products in the most popular sizes and colors. The tool selection includes EZ hackle pliers, longnose hackle pliers, rotating hackle pliers, hair stacker, hair packer, dubbing rake, dubbing hook, tweezers, bobbin threader, 4" iris scissors, 4" tungsten carbide scissors, 4-3/4" deer hair scissors, whip finisher, deer hair comb, bodkin, reverse-action bead tweezers, debarb pliers, 4 deluxe ceramic bobbins, and knot leg tool; plus 2 fly head cement and thinner, Flex Seal and thinner, dubbing wax, and Fly Tyer's Z-ment. Furnished spools include six UTC-70, eight UTC-140, and 5 UTC-210 thread; 8 ultra wire; 6 holographic tinsel; 2 mirage tinsel; 3 vinyl rib; and 1 monofilament thread.
The pre-loaded Desktop Sr. is also available with true rotary fly tying vise, with lever-activated locking jaw capable of holding #2 through #24 hooks.
- Attractive, functional fly tying workstation
- Crafted of beautiful solid oak
- Designed for maximum efficiency
- For both left- and right-handed use
- Holds 35 spools plus many tools and accessories
- Contains 21 highly useful fly tying tools
- Head cement, Flex Seal, wax, and thinners
- Provides 39 spools of thread, wire, tinsel, and rib
- Features the most popular colors and sizes
Pre-loaded version with vise:
- True rotary fly tying vise
- Lever-activated locking jaw
- Holds #2 through #24 hooks
Web ID: 172590