An attractive, functional workstation for fly tying. The Fly Furniture Desktop Jr. is crafted of beautiful solid oak and professionally designed for maximum efficiency. Easily accommodates both left- and right-handed tying styles. This highly functional workspace measures approximately 17"W x 14"D and is designed to hold 23 spools plus a wide variety of tools and accessories. A handsome addition to your collection. Made in USA.
The Desktop Jr. is available as is, without materials, or fully pre-loaded with an incredible selection of essential tying accessories, including 15 highly useful fly tying tools; premium head cement and adhesives; and 26 spools of thread, ultra wire, and tinsel in the most popular sizes and colors. The tool selection includes a hair stacker, hackle pliers, tweezers, rotating hackle pliers, bobbin threader, 4" iris scissors, whip finisher, deer hair comb, bodkin/half hitch tool, reverse-action bead tweezers, debarb pliers, 4-3/4" deer hair scissors, 3 deluxe ceramic bobbins, adhesive, fly head cement and thinner, dubbing wax, and Fly Tyer's Z-ment. Furnished spools include seven UTC-70, six UTC-140, and two UTC-210 thread, 7 ultra wire, 2 holographic tinsel, and 2 mirage tinsel.
The pre-loaded Desktop Jr. is also available with true rotary fly tying vise, with lever-activated locking jaw capable of holding #2 through #24 hooks.
- Attractive, functional fly tying workstation
- Crafted of beautiful solid oak
- Designed for maximum efficiency
- For both left- and right-handed use
- Holds 23 spools plus many tools and accessories
- Contains 15 highly useful fly tying tools
- Premium head cement and adhesives
- Provides 26 spools of thread, ultra wire, and tinsel
- Features the most popular colors and sizes
Pre-loaded version with vise:
- True rotary fly tying vise
- Lever-activated locking jaw
- Holds #2 through #24 hooks
Web ID: 172585