This Fishing Regulations for the South Atlantic Folding Guide, 11th Edition, is a valuable addition to your tackle box. This guide covers 50 species regulated in federal and state waters, including Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, with information on aggregate and vessel limits; size and bag limits; and a fold-out, waterproof yardstick that can be used to measure your catch. The Fishing Regulations of the South Atlantic Laminated Folding Guide features illustrations by Diane Rome Peebles, with text by Dr. Bob Shipp, Professor of Marine Science at University of South Alabama.
- Covers 50 species regulated in federal and state waters
- Includes Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina
- Aggregate and vessel limits
- Size and bag limits
- Features a fold-out, waterproof yardstick
- Illustrations by Diane Rome Peebles
- Text by University of South Alabama Marine Science Professor, Dr. Bob Shipp