Enjoy proven metal detecting performance on land OR in the water with the Fisher Labs® 1280-X Aquanaut Underwater Metal Detector. Submersible up to 250 feet in fresh or salt water, this proven detector is packed with features and submersible so you can enjoy hunting for treasure under the water as well as on the beach. Simple ''Turn On-and-Go'' operation gives you a fast start, while the Aquanaut's battery gives you up to 75 hours of operation. The 1280-X also features: full range target discrimination, adjustable sensitivity control, both audio and visual target response, waterproof headset, and VLF discrimination to ignore small pieces of trash. Control box features a detachable design for belt mounting. Operating frequency: 2.4 kHz. 8'' coil. 49'' detector collapses to 33'' for transport. Lightweight 5.1 lbs. Runs on 8 AA batteries (not included).
Manufacturer model #: 1280X-8.
- Proven metal detecting performance on land or in the water
- Submersible up to 250 feet
- Works in fresh or salt water
- Easy ''Turn on-and-go'' operation
- Up to 75 hours of battery life
- Detachable control box for belt mounting
- Full range target discrimination
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Both audio and visual target response - LED target strength
- VLF discrimination to ignore small pieces of trash
- Includes a pair of hardwired headphones
- Uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
Web ID: 10211468