Discover lifesaving power and greater freedom of movement than a traditional kill switch lanyard with the Fell Marine® MOB+ Baseback Multifob. This innovative, ABYC-compliant safety device for your boat stops the engine should you fall overboard. Up to 4 xFOBs (sold separately) can connect to the included xHUB at a time, with 1 unit acting as the captain's stop unit and the additional 3 as alarm units for passengers. Perfect for inexperienced boaters, older boaters, or attaching to vital cargo, the Fell Marine MOB+ Baseback Multifob gives peace of mind past generations could only dream of having. The waterproof xFOB has more than 300 hours of battery life and runs on a standard coin cell battery. The xHUB connects to your boat power (12V-24V) and to your engine stopping system. Intuitive and easy to use through a 1-click user interface. Compatible with all major outboard and most Sterndrive engine brands. Includes 1 xHUB, 1 xFOB, 1 wire harness, 1 set of waterproof connectors, and user manual.
Manufacturer model #: 72-380-206.
- Safety device to stop the engine if wearer falls overboard
- xHUB wires to boat's 12V–24V DC power
- Uses WiMEA wireless protocol
- ABYC A-33, E11, CE, FCC compliant
- 915 MHz frequency
- xHUB Power Consumption: Active Mode, 180mA (2.5W max at 13.8VDC); Standby, <30mA, <0.4W max at 13.8V
- 1 xHUB, 1 xFOB, 1 wire harness, 1 set of waterproof connectors, and user manual included
Web ID: 100056178