Designed for hunting, surveillance, and first response work, the EOTech Model X320™ Thermal Imaging Monocular puts versatile advanced thermal imaging technology in the palm of your hand. Able to handle challenging conditions, like dust, smoke, and complete darkness, the X320 offers great scene detail with 320 x 240 resolution. Small enough to stow in a pocket, this compact monocular shows what's hot in temperatures ranging from -4Á to 140ÁF with a thermal sensitivity of 40 mK. Customizable with the included user interface software, the X320 offers white hot, black hot, and 3 color modes; 2x, 3x, or 4x zoom; and a video port for simultaneous recording. Offering exceptional clarity, sharpness, and overall image quality, this handy tool detects human activity up to 800 yards away and offers a detection range up to 735 meters. Operates up to 6 hours on 2 lithium AA batteries (not included). Waterproof and shockproof. 5.25''L x 4.5''W x 2''H. Weight: 13 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 5002021-1.
- Compact thermal imaging monocular
- Operates from -4Á to 140ÁF with a thermal sensitivity of 40 mK
- White hot, black hot, and 3 color modes
- 2x, 3x, or 4x zoom
- Video port for simultaneous recording
- Detects human activity up to 800 yards away
- 735 m detection range
- 320 x 240 resolution
- Uses 2 lithium AA batteries (not included)
- Waterproof and shockproof
Web ID: 14021309162214