- Efficient, high capacity tankless water heating system
- Heats up to 2.65 gallons of water a minute
- Designed to run off standard 20 lb. LP tank (sold separately) - just like your backyard grill
- Standard 1/2'' NPT pipe fitting water inlet
- Comes with adapter to hook to standard garden hose for water supply
- Automatic electric ignition powered by two D-cell batteries (sold separately) - automatic activation
- Water temperature control from 80-150ºF
- Auto shutoff safety timer
An ideal water heating option for hunting cabins, lake cabins, RVs, barns, workshops, and more, the Eccotemp L10 High Capacity Tankless Water Heater gives you hot water with nothing more than propane and a water source. The L10 comes with a 9' hose and regulator to connect directly to a standard 20 lb. LP tank. This efficient tankless design heats up to 2.65 gallons of water a minute almost anywhere you can access a trustworthy water source. Heater features a standard 1/2'' NPT pipe fitting for its inlet water supply, but comes with an adapter to use a standard garden hose. The L10 turns on whenever the water starts running, thanks to its automatic electric ignition powered by two D-cell batteries. Water temperature adjustment from 80-150ºF allows you to choose the perfect temperature for your needs. Heater works up to 12 hours on a full 20 lb. propane tank. Auto shutoff safety timer.
NOTE: Heater requires 30-80 PSI of water pressure.
NOTE: For Outdoor Use Only
Manufacturer model #: L10.
Web ID: 10227477