Built around the Ultra-Lite footbed system, Durango® UltraLite Western Boots for Men offer a western look that helps you feel like you are defying gravity. A great boot for roping, riding, dancing, or relaxing, the UltraLite locks its full grain leather uppers with synthetic shaft to its durable outsoles with strong double row welt stitching for optimal toughness and stability. Inside, soft mesh linings surround the feet in breathable comfort. Under your feet, the Ultra-lite footbed system combines multiple components for flexible, cushioning comfort and sure footing. Removable contoured and ventilated cushion footbeds soften each step, while lightweight fiberglass shanks and rolled shank area boosts the boots' stability. EVA outsole forefronts and deep flex grooves boost the outsoles' flexibility and bend, while the rubber outsole pods add heightened abrasion resistance. 1-1/2" Rocker heel. Square toe. Pull tabs. Average Height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: DDB0109.
- Lightweight, rugged, and comfortable western boots
- Premium, full grain leather uppers
- Synthetic shafts
- Strong double row welt stitch construction
- Ultra-Lite footbed system
- Removable contoured and ventilated cushion footbeds
- Lightweight fiberglass shafts
- Easy moving outsoles with EVA forefronts, deep flex grooves, and rubber pods
- Square toes
Web ID: 100075357